The Ironside Group strives to maintain standards for information security that exceed your current on-premise enterprise operating procedures. Our security hardened cloud platform infrastructure is held to the highest industry standards and has met or exceeded the requirements of all of the major industry audits, including SAS70 Type II, SSAE16 and by 2013 we will have also fulfilled ISO 27001 requirements.
Standard Security Features
- Dedicated application server resources on our security hardened VMWare infrastructure which includes OS patching and Anti Virus.
- Dedicated, highly-available hardware firewall using best-in-class technology to ensure the complete protection and isolation of your Ironside cloud resources.
- SSL Certificates for direct WAN access (if required for Business Analytics Mobility)
- IBM Business Analytics hardening services.
- Dedicated Site-to-Site VPN tunnels between your corporate LAN and your private VLAN on the Ironside Cloud.
Additional Security Features
- Network Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- Third Party Penetration Testing
- Automated Vulnerability Scans
- Enterprise and Web-Based SSO Integration
- Multi-Factor Authentication
Security Certifications and Accreditation
- SAS70 Type II Certified
- SSAE16 SOC I Certified
- ISO 27001 (Q1 2013)
We can also meet the following regulatory standards:
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Standards
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- U.S Dept of Homeland Security
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- European Union Data Protection Act / Safe Harbor
- SEC Rule 17a-4