100 mid-market leaders on what they wish they’d done differently when it comes to data, analytics, and AI.
If you’re wondering if you’re falling behind in the race to reap the benefits of a fully modernized cloud-based data ecosystem, you’re not alone. And if you have questions about the challenges ahead and how to overcome them, you’re in good company. In this ebook, you’ll learn about the experiences of 100 data-and-analytics leaders at mid-market companies. Some are leading the charge toward high-performing data and analytics. Others are just out of the gate. All have insights to share.
This 25-page report will give you insights into a range of topics, including:
- Challenges and benefits of getting past a lift-and-shift mentality
- Stakeholder alignment as a key success factor
- Risks of relying on outdated data management habits
- Hub-and-spoke: the winning data management model
- Common mistakes to avoid in implementing AI
- Borrowing the talent you need for as long as you need it