Choosing an information management and analytics infrastructure is a stressful process, and maintaining that system after you have it only adds another layer of complexity. Whether you’re looking to establish a new environment or just trying to keep the one you have moving at the pace of your business, Ironside Managed Services can help. We’ll collaborate with your IT resources and design a strategy that evaluates your technologies, finds optimization points, and maps out a platform management approach that leaves you free to meet your analytics goals.
Our advisory engagements take place over three phases:
- Discovery: Evaluating your system both as it is and as you want it to be to see what steps we can take right now and what your ideal future state will be
- Analysis: Reviewing collected data on your infrastructure and comparing it against our and our partners’ proven practices to find the recommendations that will get the most out of your environment
- Design: Providing a proposed infrastructure that matches your needs both now and long term with a delivery plan for both your IT resources and business users
Practical solutions that maximize your productivity are always the end goal of any Ironside Platform & Managed Services engagement. Whether going off of a roadmap we helped you establish or updating and maintaining an existing infrastructure, our experts take care of the installation, configuration, upgrade, and troubleshooting activities that normally delay your internal team’s pursuit of new insights. We’ll get you set up with the tools you need and then give you the space to use them without interference, acting as an insurance plan for your system that protects against failure and provides expert advice whenever you need it.
Ironside Platform & Managed Services engagements address a number of platform and application implementation and support scenarios:
- Installation and configuration of analytics and information management assets, both on-premise and in the cloud
- White glove maintenance, update management, and remote support
- Process optimization to maximize performance across systems
- Remote development agreements to support specific analytics projects
- Application support options for on-call access to experts familiar with developing solutions using your chosen tools
Bringing the analytics applications and appliances necessary for success onsite just isn’t realistic for some organizations. Either the speed at which they move is too great to commit to a technology solution that could soon be out of date or they don’t have the space or staff to accommodate additional hardware. Regardless, we think these organizations have a great opportunity to capitalize on their agility through a cloud-based analytics infrastructure.
The Ironside Managed Services team brings you many unique benefits through cloud hosting:
- Quick provisioning of new technologies for experimentation or environment enhancement – both applications and platforms
- Adjustable sizing for dynamic increases or reductions based on workloads
- Private environments built for your organization only
- Continuous monitoring, fine-tuning, and maintenance from Ironside experts