BI Expert – Get the latest on business intelligence
Welcome to our Data & Analytics Resource Center
In 2001, we were helping clients embrace the new field of “data science.” By 2020, we were helping clients of all sizes implement AI. We believe that the key to making the next 20 years in data and analytics as exhilarating as the last is sharing what we know. Whether you want to study the trends, keep up with tech, or ask us to cover a topic you don’t already see, the center is always open.
STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS: FREE EXPERT SERIES
Take a break from your daily to-do list and join us for our periodical free webinars hosted by our in-house experts: Data Scientists, Data Advisors and BI Experts, and select partners. We offer advice and insights in specific, relevantly themed session, covering a range of data and analytics topics.
Watch here as Ironside’s consulting team recaps some of the high points of AWS’ re:Invent conference, including:
- Learn about Amazon QuickSight and their exciting Pagination announcement
- Learn why AWS is a proven Cloud Analytics stack best when deployed together: Amazon RedShift Serverless, AWS Glue DataBrew, Amazon QuickSight
- Learn common pitfalls and how to avoid them in your Cloud Analytics journey
- Learn how to accelerate AI/ML in your business running on AWS
As a Franchisor, you can drive your business forward with location data. There are two key components to driving value: identifying the correct dataset and integrating it to impact your business:
• Advertising – Reach the right consumers, measure campaign success and optimize performance
• Intelligence – Understand consumer demand and market trends to capture competitive shoppers, engage brand loyalists, gain net-new customers
• Site Selection – Determine the optimal location for your next franchise
Precisely, the data integrity company, and Ironside, a data, analytics and cloud consultancy, work together to bring Franchisors customized value through location data.
Start with a small investment and give us 2 weeks. AscentAI offers model prototypes that give you hard data on the gains you can expect to make.
Whether you are looking to rationalize your existing reporting or looking to re-platform analytics and reporting on the cloud, AscentIQ is a great place to start.
Help your organization create new cloud analytics workloads and modernize existing ones at a cost that makes sense for you with AscentData.