AscentData, Explained – AWS Cloud Analytics
Take30 with a Data Advisor – 11/21/22
Designing and architecting a cloud and data analytics solution can be challenging.
Leverage our AscentData offering and Modern Analytics Framework to get more from your data using an AWS native analytics platform. The business value you extract relies on the effectiveness of your analytics framework – how well it can capture, store and process data. Today’s business needs require capabilities that an AWS environment makes possible in an easy to use and sustainable manner. Ironside can optimize the value analytics-in-the cloud can deliver.
Learn how AscentData helps you achieve five main goals:
- Balance time and effort spent refining data with value it provides.
- Leverage new technologies and design patterns to create a simple and very powerful, modern analytics framework.
- Eliminate all the data silos and make the process of getting insights easier.
- Design for easy migration, adoption and sustainability.
- Make data available in the right formats for the right audiences.
Cloud and data analytics using our proven AscentData technology stack leverages the flexibility and scalability of the cloud and gets you up and running quickly.
Ironside Ascent is a bundle of AWS offerings created to accelerate customers’ implementation and migration of analytics solutions to the cloud. It uses a mix of methodologies and frameworks and skilled resources to build new innovative analytics solutions and accelerate the re-platforming of legacy platforms to AWS services.