Metadata packages usually connect or point to particular data sources, but what if for testing, business, or application reasons you need a package to dynamically reference a different data source based on the executing user, user job function, or user location? Read more
Tag Archive for: Business Analytics Training
Great news for those on the West Coast, beginning in 2014 Ironside will offer a series of IBM Business Analytics public training classes in California! Ironside training offerings will include a variety of IBM Cognos, TM1, and SPSS training, taught by some of the best trainers in the industry. Classes will be held in Irvine with plans to expand to Central and North California.
Ironside training programs are geared toward providing customers with a complete and relevant educational experience, incorporating instructor led material, student focused workshops, and hands-on demos. Ironside Group’s training offerings lay a solid foundation for future development in all aspects of IBM Business Analytics.
If you are interested in attending an IBM Business Analytics training course in California you can attended one of the following training courses:
- 2/17/2014 -Report Studio Fundamental and Advanced Training
- 3/10/2014 -Framework manager Fundamentals & Advanced
- 4/7/2014 – Cognos Administration Training
- 4/10/2014 -Workspace & Workspace Advanced
- 5/12/2014 -Dynamic Cubes Fast Track
- 6/16/2014 – Report Studio Fundamentals & Advanced
- 7/14/2014 – Framework Manager Fundamentals & Advanced
- 8/11/2014 – Dynamic Cubes Fast Track
If you have any questions or to learn more about Ironside’s business analytics training, check out our full course catalog. You can also see our full list of public courses or investigate options for having a private course taught onsite at your organization.