Ironside Webinar Series: IBM Cognos Express Overview
Midsized companies and certain departments within larger companies alike have long struggled to find a business analytics solution that really works. Many companies have used a mix of spreadsheets, databases, standalone tools, and inadequate software to meet their BI needs. These methods are often outdated, inefficient, and unable to deliver desired results. IBM Cognos Express helps address these challenges.
The Common Business Challenges
- Spending more time consolidating information into a state where it can give the answers needed to affect better outcomes for your business, and not spending enough time analyzing the results
- Unable to deliver information to your decision makers that need it, when they need it
- Desire to implement a BI solution without an intricate deployment process
- Need to deploy business intelligence solution at an affordable price
- Uncertainty as to what the future holds for Business Intelligence solutions
- Need a solution that can easily and seamlessly grow with your organization
- Require the ability to deploy rapidly and optionally without burdening your internal IT organization by leveraging optional flexible cloud hosting.
At 2:30 PM EST on December 4th, 2013, IBM and Ironside are teaming up to offer a webinar that introduces the capabilities and possible solutions offered by an IBM business analytics product tailored to meet your current business needs.
IBM and Ironside’s Cognos Express Jump Start
- Delivers all of the essential reporting analysis, visualizations, dashboards, scorecards, planning and budgeting, and forecasting capabilities comparable to an enterprise BI software
- Priced at an affordable and competitive rate as compared to other solutions on the market
- Tailored to meet the needs of departments, workgroups and growing organizations
- Built to meet your current needs, and designed to seamlessly scale with your company or workgroup
- Rapid to deploy in either an on-premise or turn-key cloud solution
- Easy for any user in the business to grasp, utilize, share, and collaborate
View the Replay Now: