Ironside Announces Strategic Partnership with IBM’s SoftLayer for Managed Business Analytics in the Cloud
In our never-ending quest to provide best-in-class managed business analytics to their diverse portfolio of customers, Ironside is pleased to announce we have entered into a new strategic partnership with SoftLayer (An IBM Company). Ironside is one of the world’s only managed services providers that exclusively specializes in the hosting and cloud deployment of managed IBM Business Analytics and Information Management solutions. Widely regarded as the foremost IBM Business Analytics and Information Management platform experts, Ironside brings decades of combined implementation and platform management experience and expertise that our consulting customers have enjoyed since 1999.
SoftLayer, an IBM Company, operates a global cloud infrastructure platform built for internet scale. With 100,000 devices under management, 13 data centers in the United States, Asia, and Europe and a global footprint of network points of presence, SoftLayer provides Infrastructure-as-a-Service to leading-edge customers ranging from Web startups to global enterprises. SoftLayer’s modular architecture provides unparalleled performance and control, with a full-featured API and sophisticated automation controlling a flexible unified platform that seamlessly spans physical and virtual devices, and a worldwide network for secure, low-latency communications.
Ironside has been providing turn-key managed business analytics since 2011, both on-premise within customers’ own data centers as well as off-premise and hosted in the Ironside private cloud. We recently made the switch to SoftLayer as an infrastructure provider to best meet the needs of their enterprise class customers who have enterprise class expectations. Below are a few of the enhanced benefits our customers can expect to see with this move:
- Rapid provisioning of new environments, including physical or bare metal within 2-4 hours.
- Increased flexibility in deployment options to meet customer requirements for security, network and data isolation.
- Increased cost savings with configurations for companies and budgets of all types and sizes.
All existing Ironside Managed Services customers will be contacted in the coming weeks to discuss your optional and seamless migration to SoftLayer infrastructure along with the associated cost savings and performance enhancements. If you’re an existing customer and you are interested in accelerating the migration process or learning more about the new and exciting configuration options available to you, please contact us here or reach out directly to your dedicated managed service account representative.
Jump Start Your Business Analytics IBM Cognos Express 10.2.1 in the SoftLayer Cloud
As part of their SoftLayer partnership launch, Ironside is proud to announce the IBM Cognos Express 10.2.1 Jump Start. With this worry-free, turn-key business analytics solution for workgroups, departments, and growing organizations, you can benefit in the following ways:
- All of the benefits and features of IBM Cognos Enterprise: Self Service, Mobile BI, Advanced Visualizations, Support for MSAS
- The only comprehensive and fully integrated BI and Financial Planning solution for growing organizations on the market today
- Automated planning and forecasting, with mobile contribution to plans, customizable workflows and more
- Web or excel-based BI and planning user experience
- Painless growth with no-cost license upgrades to Cognos Enterprise
- 100% Managed Business Analytics as a Service – No setup, configuration, infrastructure or administration – Leave the details to us.
- Strategic Business Analytics planning and roadmap for your organization ensures rapid ROI and increased value
- Integration and implementation services to guide you through rolling out your first business analytics applications
- Comprehensive professional training packages and mentoring available to ensure long term success
If you’d like to learn more about Ironside Managed Services, our partnership with SoftLayer, or our exciting new IBM Cognos Express 10.2.1 Jump Start solution, please contact us today.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] managed services division has recently entered into a strategic partnership with IBM’s SoftLayer to provide our customers with the most cost effective and robust cloud platform in the business. […]
Comments are closed.